Lord make this darkness flee from my mind.
I miss living in the light.
I no longer wish to be blind.
Please restore my sight.
Restore it so
I can plainly see
I can plainly see
The path that
You have chosen for me.
Keep me steady on my feet.
Don't let me fall again.
I feel like I'm fighting for my life -
A fight I intend to win.
Free me from the shackles & chains
That bind my heart in fear.
Let me know the sweet loving peace
I can only feel when you're near.
I pray that you will wash away
the guilt that consumes my soul -
Fragmenting me into so many pieces.
I forget what it's like to be whole.
Silence the lies invading my mind
Overwhelming me with pain.
I'm ready for that rainbow you promised -
It's time to stop the rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment